Sunday, February 14, 2010

lots and lots of stuff happened

Sorry to all you percyopaths, but the move was nothing like the book. It was missing key characters, plot points, and basically everything that makes percy jackson percy jackson. Sigh, and I was so exited. When I went to the theater, I was bursting with joy! Finally, after years of anticipation, I would see my favourite book become a movie. I left the theater dissapointed. But, if you're just looking for a good time, a couple of laughes, and not expecting an adaptation of the book, you'll find it. It was an alright movie to see, but a horrible adaptation of the book. I'm really sorry. Anyway, how about this snow?! I got out of school for a whole week because of it. Awsomeness! My dad built an awsome igloo, And I got to go inside of it. It is really cool....literally. I bet my whole family could fit inside! Also, with my money from snowblowing, I bought a kindle from amazon. It's an electronic book! I've found it really handy and easy to use. Top notch device, and I'd reccomend it to any bibliophile. And finally, last Saturday I went to my churches auction. It was really fun, and lots of people, like me, dressed up. It was a movie themed auction so some people dressed up in costumes from movies like star wars and star trek. I just dressed up in a nice, snazzy suit. Oh, how suave! At the auction I won a beutiful painting, and a slip to got to see two Hayao Miyazakoo, Hayoo Miyaziniki, heluo Niya- Whatever! It's just a slip to see manga movies by some dude! Well, I guess thats all on my list. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment