Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowy

Ok, we got snowed in pretty good the night before last. I could hardly get my door open! So, what do I do on a cold day? Do I sleep in? Do I watch TV? Do I curl up with a book? No, I start a six hour snow shoveling business. Not that I was against it, I just usually like to play in the snow rather than move it out of driveways. Though it was hard work, we earned a fair bit of money. All in all, totally worth it. And I shout out to all you Percy Jackson fans out there: The movie comes out in five days! I hope your all as exited as I am! I first got introduced to the series by my friend, and have been hooked on it ever since. I even got to meet Rick Riordan! That's RIordon, as in RYE bread, for all you people out there who seem to pronouce everything wrong. It was really cool, and he signed my copy of the last olypian. Well, blog ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment