Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan 12, 2010

Hi! My name is Rob. Let's start from there. I love to read, and like to watch science fiction shows such as Star Trek. Some of my hobbies include drawing, acting, and cooking. Ok, for all you "Jocks" out there, lets just let it out right now: Geek, Nerd, Dork, Repeat! Geek, Nerd, Dork, Repeat! Ok, are we good? Alright. So now that you know a little about me, I guess we start with what happened today. To tell you the truth, not much. The biggest things that happen in school happen in the Cafeteria, so lets begin with that. Some dude from a basketball team came. He was from the Harlem, no not Globetrotters, Wizards. Huh, I never heard of them. They kind of do the same stuff as the Globetrotters though. They said they were going to play against some administrators in the area, including my vice principal. They said that they were a funny team, and might even pull down his shorts. So not an image I need in my head. Well, I guess that's all for today. See Ya!

1 comment: